HOLIDAY VILLAS IN ASTYPALEA

Astypalea is an island for all ages and it can’t be described in words that will give it real justice. It preserves tradition but blends a cosmopolitan air, perfect for those that seek a unique destination. The charming settlement spreads out from the dominant Venetian Castle to the yacht marina at Pera Yalos. The windmills give a distinct color to the pretty settlement. The magnificent architecture indulges the visitor to explore the narrow labyrinth streets with the small picturesque neighborhoods.

The many aspects of this unique and truly romantic island with the beautiful beaches, the glorious sunrise, and the deep blue coastlines will fascinate you and invite you to explore its beauties year after year. For those looking for a more relaxing nightlife, Chora is ideal for early evening promenades. The numerous tavernas, ouzeries, and excellent fish restaurants will guide you through the most authentic side of Greek cuisine.

PRIVATE VILLA WITH STUNNING VIEW OF THE CASTLE

The villa is located in Livadi village and enjoy the same stunning view of Chora and the Castle. The houses follow the traditional Greek island style and have a living room with a double bed, a fully-equipped kitchenette and bathroom on the ground floor, and a bedroom with a queen-size on the loft. They also have an outdoor private yard and free parking.

The houses are comfortable and spacious, have high aesthetics, and come with a plethora of premium comfort amenities such as self-catering, refrigerator, Nespresso coffee machine with free capsules, air-conditioning and heating, 32″ TV LCD, free Wi-Fi, telephone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, luxury toiletries by Apivita, as well as a premium selection of organic tisanes.

OFFERED AMENITIES

Free Wi-Fi

Digital Guest Directory Tablets

Flat Screen TV 32’’

Coffee Machine

Outdoor Seating

Air-Conditioning

In-Room Safe

Kitchenette

Bathrobes

Apivita Organic Amenities

No Smoking

SERVICES INCLUDED

Award-winning personalized service “Grandma’s Breakfast” curated by a nutritionist and served daily at your veranda

Daily room cleaning

Premium welcome pack

Room service

Laundry & ironing services

Fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine with free capsules, premium selection of organic tisanes

Extra bed or baby cot can be added

Massage & wellness services

Free shuttle services from/to the airport/port

Prices

4 Guests + BB: April - July
24/4 - 31/51/6 - 30/61/7 - 31/7

125€

140€

170€

4 Guests + BB: August - October
1/8- 31/81/9 - 30/91/10 - 31/10

190€

140€

125€

Check in: 15:00 | Check out : 11.00

Late checkout until 20:00:  50% of the room rate

Children from 5-12 years old: 10,00€ p.p.

Extra pax: 20,00€

30% of total amount is needed as a deposit for the confirmation of reservation (bank transfer, credit card). The rest 70% of total amount should be paid 10days before the arrival date.

If cancelled up to 21 days prior to the date of arrival, deposit is refundable in full. If cancelled 8-20 days prior to the date of arrival, deposit is nonrefundable (i.e 30% cancellation fee).  In case booking is modified less than 7 days prior to the date of arrival, during stay or in case of no-show, the full amount will be charged as cancellation fee.

Combine your booking with...

CHARTERING

CHARTERING 2

Greece is a unique yachting Destination and we are here to assist you in order to enjoy unique boating experiences.

We are dedicated to offering you an ultimate private yachting vacation tailored to your needs & your holiday desires!

VIP CONCIERGE

VIP Con (1)

We treat every VIP as our only customer and every detail is triple checked to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience & holiday vacation for all the parties involved. 

Land your guests and customers at the best locations and experiences in Greece.